Featured Post

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Super sale happening now... Haikelite SC02 $39.99 Haikelite MT07S one of the most solid lights around and one of my favorites $69.99. For United States and Canada only. Canadian customers the shipping excess charges I really tried to get them lower but USPS would not help me out at all. Not even for a sale. **** I have just added the MTO9R  both the 35 high version and the 70.2 version. The units I currently have had some slight modifications. These were very minor. Some of the lights would blink then just turn off or you would get a really bright flicker for about a second and then it would turn off. 
The minor modifications  have taken care of both of those issies.

All of the units showing in inventoryright now I personall checked the output levels. The 35 high all have an output of between 6300 and 6800 lumen and the 70.2 version are all well above the 15000 lumen. Most are putting just a little over 16000 lumen. 

You might want to jump on those while you can at that price, that is asl low as I can mark it down and still make a profit...
And I am not finished. Give a few more hours and you will see more...

Find them here He Said She Said Sales

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment